If your network is exposed, there is a high probability that you will be hacked. In many cases, you won’t even know it until days, months, or even years later when your data is sold, or your system is disabled and held for ransom.
Many of the venerabilities that allow networks to be hacked are simple mistakes, and easy to remedy.
Your business may be at risk if you:
- Do not have an up-to-date firewall.
- Are still running Microsoft Server 2003 or earlier.
- Allow employees to use personal email accounts.
- Do not run an internal domain server with a monitored Active Directory system.
- Have unused services and/or ports open on your server.
- Do not purge old employee credentials and archive files.
- Allow employees the use of remote desktop software without a secure VPN requirement.
- Use outdated virus software (or no virus software at all on some workstations).
- Are not getting daily verified backups.
- do not run regular audits and review log files.
- Are not protecting your users from misleading spam email with an email filter.
- Don’t know the answers to the above questions.
If you feel you may be at risk, let us help. For a low monthly fee, we can monitor every server, workstation, and other vulnerable hardware on your network to ensure security, and privacy of your data. We’ll start with a full system audit and let you know where you are at risk, what needs to be done, and show you the issues you need to be aware of in the future. We will then setup continuous monitoring of your system, and the status of all of your hardware, so that we can catch issues before they become disasters.
Let us help.